Labor and Employment Attorneys Assist Workers in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, and Alabama
Experienced lawyers handle a wide range of job issues for employees in the Little Rock, Austin, Dallas, Memphis, Nashville, and Anniston/Gadsden metro areas
Employees are entitled to a workplace free of illegal discrimination and to the wages and benefits that they’ve earned. Wallace, Martin, Duke & Russell PLLC provides advice and advocacy to protect the rights of workers in the Little Rock, Austin, Dallas, Memphis, Nashville, and Anniston/Gadsden metro areas and throughout Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, and Alabama in a wide array of employment law matters. Whether you’re dealing with abusive colleagues or opportunistic management, we have extensive knowledge of state and federal laws governing employers and are committed to providing prompt, effective counsel for every client we serve. Our lawyers have earned an excellent reputation for achieving strong results through skillful negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation when necessary.
Skillful firm stands up for employees’ rights
We understand that employees are often hesitant to stand up for their rights even when the mistreatment is obvious. This can be even more intimidating if your employer is a large corporation. Our attorneys deliver comprehensive support to clients so they can pursue justice in matters relating to:
- Wage and benefit issues — When you’re not getting the wages, overtime pay or benefits you’ve earned, we take on employers to help you obtain full compensation in a timely manner.
- Noncompete agreements — Companies have some interest in protecting their business, but many noncompete agreements go too far. If you believe that you have been unfairly restricted from taking a new position in your field, our proven employment law advocates assess your potential claim.
- Occupational safety hazards — Businesses that cut corners when it comes to safety put their workers at serious risk. Whether you’ve been harmed or have reason to believe that a significant danger exists, we will outline your options.
- Wrongful termination — After a firing that was premised on illegal grounds, our firm pursues proper relief including recovery of lost wages and statutory violations of law.
- Labor relations — In collective bargaining negotiations, union disputes and other labor matters, we work to safeguard hard-won rights and privileges while keeping clients aware of pertinent laws.
Once you understand the legal standards that affect your situation, you can make confident decisions about how to handle your job-related issue.
Dedicated advocates represent victims of discrimination and harassment
Everyone should have the opportunity to earn a living in a safe, healthy environment, where they are judged fairly on their skills, experience and work ethic. When a job applicant or worker is treated improperly due to their race, religion, gender, disability status, age, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, military service, or membership in another legally protected group, we take prompt action. Our firm represents clients in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases, claims under state discrimination laws, claims under federal discrimination laws, and other matters stemming from unlawful bias. We also assist clients who have faced sexual harassment from a superior at their workplace as well as those forced to do their job in a hostile work environment.
Contact a knowledgeable employment lawyer in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, and Alabama
If you believe that you have been mistreated on the job or have another type of concern relating to labor or employment law, Wallace, Martin, Duke & Russell PLLC is ready to help. Call us at 501-375-5545 or contact us online to schedule a free virtual consultation or at our Little Rock, Austin, or Dallas offices. We believe that every client — no matter how complex the case — should receive personalized attention, including regular updates regarding case progress and options.